Given guidelines by Applancer below govern the administration of comments on content. We focus to encourage intelligent discourse, so the comments section is both useful and inviting for all participants.
- Any derogatory comments based on background, race, religion, gender or sexual p orientation will not be tolerated.
- We do not tolerate comments which can be interpreted as violent threats.
- We do not allow begging for tips/money, e.g. pasting wallet addresses of digital currencies.
- Personal, vindictive attacks on public figures, authors or other users will not be tolerated. People should not be afraid to post comments for fear of mindless abuse from others.
- We welcome constructive feedback and criticism. Make sure they should not be smear tactics and mud-slinging. Otherwise, we won`t accept. Other forms of persistent misrepresentation of Applancer and those involved with the platform will not be tolerated.
- No one is going to read an eight-page flame-war discussion on cryptocurrency that you love or hate.
- Spam and other commercial comments will not be tolerated. This will cause you to be added to the blacklist if there are repeat offenses. All comments with links pass through moderation, so be patient with moderators.
- Comments that are relevant to the article are more likely to be accepted.
- Please make sure your username and email are not offensive or overly promotional. Before accepting, comments can possibly enter the moderation queue.
- As your username, please do not use URLs. We will delete comments
- Do not copy/paste the same comment into every thread.
- Do not paste links with no explanation as to what you are posting.
- Constant trolling of others to get into arguments will be noticed. The appropriate action will be taken.
- Duplicate comments will be discarded.
- Potentially offensive posting or comments will be deleted in breach of copyright.
- Take time with what you are writing: if we can't understand it, we won't approve it.
- Try to write with maturity and be reasonable to others. Make your comment worthwhile, and keep it on topic.
- If you spot an issue with an article, please contact the team so it may be corrected as soon as possible.
- The upvote and downvote arrows are there for a reason – use them.
- Particularly insightful and well-written submissions are more likely to be chosen as 'featured' comments.
- Remember that Applancer has a wide range of writers, and some content is posted as opinion or feature pieces rather than news.
- Please remember that the views and opinions of many authors do not reflect the views of Applancer as a whole.
- Do report (flag) any comment you deem unacceptable, or email us at [email protected] with any issues you spot in the comments section.
- Repetitive spam comments and links to the latest product will likely have a detrimental effect on any future coverage.
We appreciate your feedback on these policies.