NAU: revolution method of connection customers and retailers!
Nov 02, 2017 Posted / 11986 Views
Blockchain may possibly be an emerging technology in the retail sector. Though, because of its knack to deliver inexpensive, safe sharing of information and price, which is anticipated, to compete for the potential of the Internet, it evidently has the aptitude to bring a pioneering revolution in the retail value chain. Many theses which have been put by industry experts about why the retail leaders are energized as well as precautious about the technology, doubting if they should take a jump to achieve the benefit or confer the technology some extra time to establish. The reply to the queries can simply be given if we think of events which happened at the sunup of digital commerce when numerous retailers portrayed a play the waiting game position, simply to observe their businesses getting disturbed by the online competitors.
NAU has come up with the strategy to enter the blockchain world by giving a reformation to the digital coupons. They aim to put a platform which will integrate both customers and the retailer community. Generally, while using coupons, people do not find a proper website and even if they find a site that offers digital coupons, the coupons are not easily accessible. There is a lot of scams involved in such kind of schemes in the name of coupons. The issue which arises for the retailers is that the retailers do not get the coupons at affordable prices, by which they don’t get too many opportunities. The agents in the retail scenario have no profit because the middlemen eat up everything. Looking into the issues which are faced by the people involved in the retail sector, NAU has come up with its platform that directly connects retailers with customers through special offers. Moreover, the reward for these leads goes to other users, not the middlemen, which cater to faster platform community growth. Due to the unique features of the platform, it serves the all the actors in this scenario profitably, where:
1. Customers can save money by redeeming special offers.
2. Retailers get the leads and reward the customer's community
3. Customers can make the profit by inviting their network to join the platform.
The mechanism of the NAU platform can be inferred by the simple example given below:
For instance, if an advertiser creates an offer (a discount, a gift or second item free) paying at least 1 NAU token for each redemption of this offer. 95% of the reward goes to the user who has invited the redeeming customer to NAU. Such approach encourages the users to share NAU application within their social areal. Each user is someone’s follower, therefore, backing the vision of leaving most of the funds in the “advertisers - customers - advertisers” eco-system.
The maximum amount of tokens available for sale will be 1 billion. Tokens will be released on ERC 20 platform following the end of the token sale main round. Additional tokens are to be released where:
1. 20M tokens to be distributed between project advisors with 12 months lock-up period. 10M tokens to the advertiser's promotion fund (10 tokens credited to each new advertiser).
2. 10M tokens to the user's promotion fund (1 token credited to each new user).
3. 5M tokens are reserved for the bounty-program participants. After the main round of token sale is over, additional 24% of the overall sold amount will be released and locked on a separate smart contract.
4.These tokens will be available by 1% each month starting from the 7th month after token sale completion - this is the founding team reward vesting program. ERC 20 tokens can’t be used within the NAU platform.
5. For that, they should be exchanged 1:1 to the native NAU tokens starting from the moment the official beta is released. Tokens from advertisers and users promotion fund as well as bounty-program rewards would be automatically transferred so that the eligible accounts would be credited according to the aforementioned plan.
6. The users can later do the reverse exchange that will be subject to the commission in native tokens.
1. From October 15 - October 25 NAU will initiate its private presale round
2. In Mid October there will be MVP app private release
3. In Sept-Oct the local offices will launch
4. On September 26 - NAU will participate in Blockchain Live 2017 conference, Saint-Petersburg
5. On September 28 - NAU will participate in MAC 2017 conference, Moscow
6. On October 31 - NAU will participate in CAC 2017 conference,
7. On November 1 - NAU will conduct a 120-hour public presale
8. From 10 Nov - 17 Dec - The main token sale round will be in December along with the official beta release.
The platform charges 5% of each transaction of tokens from advertisers to users and 0.5% of each transaction between the wallets. It also enables advertisers and agents (on behalf of advertisers) to use tokens to purchase push-in contacts to the segmented audience, the ‘featured’ badge and other marketing tools within the platform.
NAU is the platform that directly connects customers and retailers using the blockchain technology to guarantee transparency and reliability. Besides being a customer redeeming special offers from retailers, any user can be their associated affiliate partner. This is absolutely disruptive for the current market paradigm, where middlemen share the advertising money and users have almost zero motivation to recommend and share within their circles of communication. By creating a direct customer-retailer connection with most of the money left on this interaction pair, NAU creates a new reality for both consumers and retailers.
1. NAU is efficient and transparent.
Agencies can power up their client's digital marketing campaigns with an affordable, traceable and usable tool.
2. NAU leaves room for agent fees.
As retailers don’t pay crazy commissions and avoid crazy discounts, they can allocate part of the money saved to hire marketing professionals who could effectively manage their NAU accounts.
Applancer is an open platform for discussion on all things like Blockchain , Cryptocurrency and Ico news updates. As such, the opinions expressed in this article are the author's own and do not necessarily reflect the view of Applancer .
Hottest Blockchain Newsletter
For updates and exclusive offers, enter your e-mail below.