7 reasons why you need a mobile app for your business in 2017
May 03, 2017 Posted / 3310 Views
The world is shifting to smaller things. We saw the shift from the desktop to laptop. Now the people are increasingly using mobile phones for their daily use. Whenever they want to search anything they use the mobile phone rather than laptop or desktop. So, the business owners also have to change up their strategies to remain at the same level as the customer need otherwise they will leave behind in the competition with others.
So, let’s look on the 7 reasons why you need a mobile app for your business in 2017.
1. The number of mobile users is increasing at a great rate. So, you need to have the app for your business. If you do not have the app then you would miss out on these customers and your user base would decrease.
2. The world is moving at a very fast rate. The people do not have the time to switch on their laptops or desktop, so they use the mobile app for using different facilities. The world will continue to change and if you will not have the app for your business then you would leave behind in the competition.
3. Another reason for such a large popularity of mobile apps is that the people could use it anywhere. The mobile devices are easy to carry around so people could use your app anytime and anywhere. This would increase the popularity of your app.
4. There are many apps that do not require the access to internet the for all the facilities. the This is important feature as they would be many times that user does not find access to internet. In this case he would prefer to use the mobile app.
5. The advancement in technology has led to many new features being integrated easily in the mobile apps. Now a days there are mobile apps that uses many technology like the GPS, maps, Accelerometer and many more. This has increased the capability of mobile phones.
6. One of the most important ways to promote the business is through offering the discount coupons. Mobile adds an interesting layer of location based push notification. For example, consider a situation when you are the owner shop and when the people having your app installed in their phone gets a push notification about the discount coupon whenever they are within 1 km radius of your shop.
7. If your business has the mobile app then you remain visible to the customer all the time. According to the research, people tend to spend more time on the mobile than they tend to do on the laptop or desktop. So your app will continuously remain in front of their face. This will tempt them to use your app more.
Applancer is an open platform for discussion on all things like Blockchain , Cryptocurrency and Ico news updates. As such, the opinions expressed in this article are the author's own and do not necessarily reflect the view of Applancer .
Hottest Blockchain Newsletter
For updates and exclusive offers, enter your e-mail below.